Live an engaged, active life at The Villa.
There is so much to enjoy at The Villa. From the striking architecture to the brimming activities programs, our community offers a beautiful, spiritual setting along with plenty to do and enjoy. Whether taking a quiet stroll outdoors or participating in a crafts or fitness class, you’ll find something to do that suits your current mood and interests.
- Historic chapel with on-site chaplain
- Sun porch adjacent to the chapel
- Outdoor courtyard with shaded seating
- Spacious dining rooms
- Great rooms in every neighborhood
- Beauty salon
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- The Villa TV Network (in-house broadcasting)
- Cable TV
- Emergency call system
- Arts and crafts
- Bingo, trivia and cards games
- Entertainment, including movies and live music
- Special events, including trips to local restaurants
- Performances by students from local schools
- Fitness and wellness classes
- Daily mass
- Non-denominational worship services
- Bible study
- Pet therapy visits
For a downloadable calendar of activities in our Assisted Living neighborhood, please view our Activities Calendar.