Memory support in a setting that feels like home.
Residents in one of the Villa’s memory support neighborhoods benefit from the expertise and compassionate care of our highly trained staff. Residents with dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease benefit from a personalized care plan and a structured daily routine that is developed to support each resident according to the level of memory loss and cognitive impairment.
Planned group and individual activities are provided to maintain a familiar atmosphere and encourage residents to participate in the many social activities. Memory support residents thrive in the home-like environment with private, spacious rooms surrounded by familiar personal items.
Memory Support Services
- Personalized multifaceted care plan
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily served restaurant-style
- Consultation with a registered nutritionist
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Physical fitness and wellness care
Activities & Amenities
- Arts and crafts, bingo, trivia
- Fitness and wellness classes
- Entertainment, including movies, card games and music
- Special events, including holiday celebrations
- Weekly worship services
- Chapel with on-site chaplain
- Beauty salon
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- The Villa TV Network (in-house broadcasting)
- Cable TV
- Emergency call system with on-site nurse response
Respite care provides peace of mind for caregivers.
Caregiving for a family member at home is a physically and emotionally demanding full-time job. It’s okay, and often necessary, to take a break. And it’s easier to take that break if you know that your loved one will be cared for by experienced, compassionate professionals in a safe, supportive environment.
The Villa’s Respite Care program offers short-term residential Memory Support in a secure and comforting environment. The program provides benefits both to caregivers and to those suffering from dementia. Caregivers have the chance to take a few days or weeks to recharge. For the person with dementia, The Villa offers opportunities to socialize and participate in activities designed to match personal abilities and needs. Stays may be as brief as two weeks or as long as three months.
For additional information or to check availability, send us an email or call 973-867-1500.