Volunteers help us help others.
Throughout the year, volunteers from local high schools and colleges, congregations, organizations and the community give their time to enhance the quality of life for our residents. We have many volunteers who come to entertain our residents, socialize with them, or take them for walks in the garden.
Ways to help:
- Visit with residents
- Assist residents who need help with eating (we provide training)
- Read to a resident
- Organize the library and take a book cart room to room
- Deliver the mail and newspapers
- Lead an art class or other activity
- Play a musical instrument for residents
- Assist with transporting residents around the campus
- Become a driver
To become a volunteer, email the Director of Community Life or call 973-867-1552.